Alarm Lock Trilogy DL5375 - Standard Key Override with Regal Curved Lever
Alarm Lock Trilogy DL5375 - Standard Key Override with Regal Curved Lever
Double sided electronic battery operated digital lock. Holds up to 2,000 codes, Master, Management, Supervisor & basic user. 500 event schedule, multiple “one-time” user codes & 40,000 event audit trail. Programmable keypad on both sides of the door. Only primary keypad has data transfer capability. Key override is only operable on the primary side. The key on the secondary side is used only to remove the lever and access the batteries. ALL DL5300 LOCKS ARE WEATHER RESISTANT - Alarm Lock Trilogy DL5375 - Standard Key Override with Regal Curved Lever
- Double-sided Trilogys for PIN code or prox access from 2 sides of the door
- PIN-code and/or prox-credentialed access, logged coming and going
- 2000 user access using PIN-code and/or HID Prox card/fob with multilevel access hierarchy:
- Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Users are individually programmed to use a card only,
- code only, or for the highest security, both card and code. (PIN codes: 3 to 6 digits)
- Keypad and/or computer programmable - Easy programming with fingertip at keypad or via PC with Alarm Lock's DL-Windows or AL-DTMIII Data Transfer Module for PC
- Direction-specific access assignable per user programmable access for each user for one or both sides of the door (ie., each user can be allowed access to go into an area, out of an area or both ways)
- Up to 40,000 event directional audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user also indicates direction of door usage.
- 500 scheduled events, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Weatherproof performance, operational temperature range of -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C)
- “Temporary keypad lockout” after 3 unsuccessful attempts to enter code/ID
- Primary Door Side has data port for programming lock and querying audit trail is on primary side of door, along with functioning mechanical key override
- Tap & Add batch ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC - also downloadable from PC or enroller tool
- Easy retrofits of cylindrical locksets and other access locks
- Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life
- Smart, standalone access lock is long-life battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries; 60,000 cycles, typical. (Key-controlled chamber on secondary side).
- Key override (on primary door side) availabe in standard key override and interchangeable core models
- Available in two lever styles and five finishes
Durable clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
KEYPADS PRIMARY & SECONDARY (2): Weatherproof, all metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan®.
DUAL-SIDED OPERATION: Assignable by direction (door-side), authorized digital code (3 - 6 digits) &/or HID credential (virtually all formats cards/fobs are supported in PDL5300) allows lever to retract latch. Programmable 'Free Passage' Mode, entered at keypad or by schedule, allows free passage in both directions through door (w/o ID/code).
KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDERS (2) OPERATION: Two indentical cylinders are used on primary and secondary sides. Primary side of door, cylinder provides manual key override. Secondary side of door, is same cylinder, but controls battery compartment access.
PROGRAMMING/REPORTING FROM PRIMARY SIDE OF DOOR: Data port for lock programming and querying audit trail is on main side of door. Programming includes: Locking modes, 500 event schedules (e.g., automatic lock/unlock times), group, individual, master, management, passage, emergency service codes. Lockout, remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), are programmable through the keypad, AL-DTM Transfer Module or Alarm Lock's DL-Windows PC Software.
AUDIT TRAIL: 40,000 event activity log (including use by date-/time/user and by direction of access; critical programming events, scheduled events, such as auto-lock our unlock etc. can be extracted by using the AL-DTMIII (data transfer module), the AL-PCI (PC interface w/ DL-WINDOWS Software) and/or can be on-site printed using the AL-IR1 (hand-held, wireless infrared printer)
AUTOMATIC SCHEDULED EVENTS 24/7: 500 events can by programmed precisely using lock's integral, precise, daylight savings time adjusted realtime clock. Schedules, set via DL-WINDOWS software,control access by daily, weekly &/or holiday schedules, including: 4 "Quick built-in schedules"; automated unlock/lock; enable/disable users; enable/disable groups; time-out functions.
FAST HID PROX.CREDENTIAL ENROLLMENT, BATCH OR INDIVIDUAL: PDL5300 supports most HID ProxCards® and ProxKey® keyfobs (26-48 bits). To enter them into the lock, w/o a PC, from Programming Mode (accessed at the keypad), HID cards/fob(s) are simply Tapped & Added to the lock by presenting the ID to the lock's builtin prox reader; Batch ID card Enrollment Mode allows many cards to be quickly added in this manner . Cards/and specific individual user-assignments (particularly helpful with audit trails) can be downloaded from a PC &/or mass enrolled into the PC's DL-WINDOWS program with the optional AL-PRE Prox Enroller Tool.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: Weatherproof performance from -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C)
POWER: 5AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, PDL5300: 60,000 cycles typical; DL5300 100,000 cycles, typical..
STANDARD CYLINDERS OR INTERCHANGEABLE CORE PREP MODELS: Standard keyoverride models include solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder keyed 5, SCI keyway, Tailpieces for Schlage (HW580) & Lori (HW620) cylinders (furnished). Optional Interchangeable core prep models accept 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Falcon and Kaba Peaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Corbin/Russwin, Sargent and Schlage. Alarm Lock tailpieces is supplied. Note: IC Core is not included.
STRIKE: 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4" x 4 7/8". ASA strike also included.
DOOR THICKNESS: 1 5/8" to 1 7/8" standard. For 1-3/8" doors use HW567 & HW569 spacers. For other other thicknesses, please consult factory.
BACKSET: 2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available.
DOOR PREP: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
FINISHES: Available in five finishes; US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US26 polished chrome, US5 antique brass, plus special order finishes (including Durondic 10B).
TRIM: Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight) or with Regal (curved) lever
COMPLIANCES: Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL listed and 3-hour fire rated, FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.