Alarm Lock Trilogy ETPLN Series - NETWORX PROXIMITY EXIT TRIM - Regal Curved Lever
Alarm Lock Trilogy ETPLN Series - NETWORX PROXIMITY EXIT TRIM - Regal Curved Lever
Battery operated Trilogy outside trim works with Marks M9900, Von Duprin 99, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Arrow 3800, Sargent 8888, Precision 1100, 2100 & Cal Royal 9800 series panic devices. Available in DL series (keypad) or PDL (prox/keypad) formats. Features include 2,000 user codes, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 event audit log. ALL ET SERIES LOCKS ARE WEATHER-RESISTANT - Alarm Lock Trilogy ETPLN Series - NETWORX PROXIMITY EXIT TRIM - Regal Curved Lever
- Trilogy Networx Locks eliminate door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval by communicating wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G, while providing all original Trilogy standalone lock’s functionality. They provide a quick, easy, economical access system with advanced features & functions, like automatic schedules, event logs and support for 2000 doors and 5000 existing Prox. ID Cards/Badges, but with no wires to run, and no access panels or power supplies to buy or install. At its simplest, it’s one Grade 1 durable wireless lock per door, installed in about an hour, all communicating to a single Gateway (each gateway controls up to 63 locks), networked to any non-dedicated Windows-based PC. In addition to Wireless Trilogy Networx’ unsurpassed battery-life, exceeding 5 years, they feature new network-wide capabilities, executed from any lock or the network’s PC, including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock deployed in seconds, and you can activate (non-priority) system-wide free-passage or locking modes from the PC. For existing Trilogy installations, original standalone and new Trilogy Networx locks can seamlessly share one common database hosted on free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software.
- Trilogy Networx Locks communicate wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G for a comprehensive wireless networked door access control system, eliminating door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval and providing all standalone Trilogy lock functionality plus new network-wide global emergency lockdown/unlock commands
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life,using 4 C-cell batteries (supplied)**. (Automatic battery status reports at the PC; visual and audible low-battery status indicators at lock(s).
- Trilogy Networx and gateway modules have an integral transceiver for highly-efficient 900MHz bidirectional communications, for longer range and less interference than with more common 2.4GHz spread spectrum devices. Alarm Lock devices require NO wiring; NO splitters or repeaters; NO hardwiring to the host/server; NO extra power supplies; and NO access controller/panels.
- In 10 seconds, activate emergency global lockdown/unlock from the Networx PC or any Networx lock activated from any lock, with or without the PC online by any authorized user with global permissions (If desired, locks may be selectively programmed to be excluded from emergency global functions, i.e., they will ignore the lock/unlock command.)
- System-wide free-passage enable or disable, can likewise be activated from the Networx PC
- Locks support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes and PDL-Series also support prox ID card users (virtually all HID™ format proximity technology ID cards, fobs, credentials.)
- On demand, in seconds, wirelessly change users, schedules, lock features or retrieve 35,000 events/lock from any networked PC. (Note: Transaction processing time is dependent upon system capacity, the more locks/gateways and the more data to be up/downloaded, the longer the time.)
- Unattended programming updates or event log retrievals can be scheduled to run automatically, saving manpower and productive time.
- Seamless upgrade path for original Trilogy users: Intermix with existing Trilogy standalone lock installations and share one database and familiar Trilogy lock and software functions: Trilogy Wireless Networx Locks seamlessly integrate in an existing Alarm Lock Trilogy standalone door access system and share the same single DL-WINDOWS database (requires v4.0.1 or higher). Existing Trilogy users can easily add one wireless Networx Lock, or as many as two thousand, to an existing system seamlessly with no downtime.
- Secure 128bit AES PC encryption and proprietary RF-link lock-to-Gateway communication encryption protects the system from interference or tampering (WEP or WPA compatible with wireless modem).
- Remote System Management: VPN-connection /remote capability for accessing the Networx System and controlling up to all 2000 locks per account, with all the security and peace-of-mind of your IT network. (No special modems required.)
- Wireless locks are fully keypad programmable and can be up and functioning even before their wireless network is configured, so IT departments don’t have to coordinate with physical security departments or locksmiths
- Free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software doesn’t require a dedicated computer or a special computer network or costly server software licenses, it simply runs as a secure Microsoft Windows-based application, on any computer system (as basic as a desktop or laptop PC), a wired or wireless router, and a gateway module or on a an internal LAN with static IP address (recommended). MS XP and Vista supported (v4.01 or higher).
- Minimizing hardware & installation costs, a single gateway module can interface between the PC network and up to 63 Networx locks. At its maximum, a Trilogy Networx system can comprise up to 32 gateways for the networking of up to 2000 locks or access controlled doors per account.
- Wall- or ceiling-mountable, compact gateway modules and are available in wireless/hardwired and wired-only versions (with Power Over Ethernet (POE) option). The hybrid model connects using either 802.11 or standard Ethernet cable; the wired versions use an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. Networx communications support both wired Ethernet 10BaseT and wireless 802.11.
- Networx Gateways’ wireless coverage performance equals or surpasses that of 802.11, with each Gateway spanning up to 900’ clear field range or 50,000 square feet of indoor coverage, typical***.
- Up to 50 wall- or ceiling-mountable, compact gateway modules can be used per account and are available in wireless/hardwired and wired-only versions, (with Power Over Ethernet (POE) option). The hybrid model connects using either 802.11 or standard Ethernet cable; the wired versions use an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. Networx communications support both wired Ethernet 10BaseT and wireless 802.11.
- In an hour, add dependable wireless access control, one door at a time—easily retrofit standard knobsets
- Support 100 to 2000 PIN codes (3-5 or 6 digits); some with built-in HID prox readers for use with access ID cards/fobs
- Multi-level user codes & one-time service codes. Free passage, group- or total lock-out modes, too
- All are fingertip programmable at vandalproof all-metal keypad
- PC programmable models also feature printable audit trail, auto-lock/unlock scheduling saving guard/manpower costs
- Long-life battery operation (cylindrical models use 5AA off-the-shelf batteries); low battery alert
- Key override, standard core (supplied) or interchangeable core prep
- Non-handed cylindrical models
- Programmable relay functions
- Durable BHMA Grade 1 Lockset
- Weatherproof models -31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
- Curved Regal handle option
- 5 Architectural finishes (US3 polished brass, 26 polished chrome, 26D satin chrome, 5 antique brass, 10B duronodic)
Cylinder: Uses standard rim cylinder to operate key override function. Will accept 6 or 7 pin interchangeable core cylinders
Power: 4 C-cell batteries (included) mounted on inside of door.
Keypad: Weather-resistant all metal, 12 button. Basic functions Programmable through the keypad. PDL version proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan®
CYLINDER ADAPTER KITS
Select a Cylinder Adapter Kit when ordering:
- Arrow 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETARIC KIT
- Arrow Rim Kit = ETAR KIT
- Assa Rim Kit = ETAS KIT
- Alarm Lock Rim Kit = ETAL KIT
- Best 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETBIC KIT
- Corbin IC Kit = ETCIC KIT
- Corbin Rim Kit = ETC KIT
- Medeco 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETMIC KIT
- Medeco Rim Kit = ETM KIT
- Sargent IC Kit = ETRIC KIT
- Sargent Rim Kit = ETR KIT
- Schlage IC Kit = ETSIS KIT
- Schlage Rim Kit = ETS KIT
- Yale 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETYIC KIT
- Yale Rim Kit = ETY KIT
DL-WINDOWS Free Alarm Lock Trilogy Microsoft Windows-based software application, v4.0.1 or higher, supports Trilogy Networx and Trilogy standalone locks, with single database. No-charge, downloadable online at www. alarmlock.com
AL-IM80211 Hardwire/Wireless Gateway Interface Module, with integral bi-directional radio, interfaces Networx locks with PC network with hardwired Ethernet and wireless 802.11. Powered with Class 2, 6VAC transformer (supplied). Supports up to 63 Networx Locks. Two antennas. Ceiling or wall mountable.
AL-IME Hardwire Gateway Interface Module, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, similar to above, but using hardwired connection to the network via RJ45 Ethernet cable. One antenna. Powered with Class 2, 6VAC transformer (supplied). Ceiling or wall mountable.
AL-IMEPOE Hardwire Gateway Interface Module + POE, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, as above, but using hardwired Ethernet and Power Over Ethernet (P.O.E.). Connects directly to a network via Ethernet cable. One antenna. Ceiling or wall mountable.