Electronic Mortise Lock with Keypad Reader | Schlage CO-100-MS | Manually Programmable
The CO Series is the ideal solution for customers seeking the added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system. The CO-100 is a standalone lock that is manually programmable. User rights for the CO-100 are stored on the lock. Unique PIN codes can be assigned to each user. This minimizes the number of mechanical keys issued which protects the integrity of your key system. PIN codes can be easily added or deleted at anytime, right at the door.
The CO-100 from Schlage offers you many choices. Cylindrical, mortise, and exit trim chassis options are available, as well as a wide variety of finishes and levers to suite with your existing hardware. Mechanical key override is standard and compatible with multiple cylinder types. The CO Series is also compatible with many popular brands of exit devices.
The CO Series has been tested the highest standards in the industry to ensure the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Schlage. The CO Series is ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 Listed.
- Manually programmable
- Up to 500 unique 3-6 digit PIN codes stored on the lock
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 Listed
- Classroom/storeroom function and office function available
- Chassis options include cylindrical, mortise, and exit trim
- Compatible with most major brands of key systems and exit devices
- Normal, toggle, pass through, and freeze credential attributes available
- Users: 500
- Credential verification time (keypad only): = 1 second
- Visual/audible communications: Tri-colored LED’s and audible indicators
- Power supply: 4 AA batteries (standard off the shelf: included)
- Battery life: Up to 2 yrs with 4 AA batteries
- Operating temperature - exterior: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
- Operating temperature - interior: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) due to battery
- Operating humidity: 0 - 100% non-condensing
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA and RoHS
MANUALLY PROGRAMMABLE OPTIONS
- Programming: Used to enable programming of the lock. Does not unlock the lock.
- Normal use: Unlocks the lock momentarily when in a normally secured state.
- Toggle: Changes the state of the lock unless in freeze state.
- Freeze: Maintains the lock in current state until freeze PIN is entered again.
- Pass-through: Unlocks a lock momentarily, regardless of state.