Mortise Proximity Locks | Schlage CO-220-MS-75-PR | Standalone Classroom Lockdown Solution with Remote Fob and Visual Indicator | Offline Electronic Locks
The CO Series standalone classroom lockdown solution with remote fob and visual indicator is the ideal solution for customers who require the ability to initiate immediate local lockdown of up to 10 paired locks within range in the event of an emergency. The CO-220 classroom lockdown solution with remote fob and visual indicator can be put into a lockdown state (panic mode) from within the room by authorized staff members utilizing a pre-paired remote fob.
The CO-220 classroom lockdown solution with remote fob and visual indicator is computer or manually programmable with user rights stored on the lock. The Handheld Device (HHD), used in conjunction with your access control software, allows you to easily add or delete users and retrieve audits.
By issuing electronic credentials, you can minimize the number of mechanical keys issued which protects the integrity of your key system. A variety of credential readers are also available, including keypad, magnetic stripe and proximity.
Cylindrical, mortise and exit trim chassis options are available as well as a wide variety of finishes and levers to suite with your existing hardware. Mechanical key override is standard and compatible with multiple cylinder types.
The CO Series has been tested to the highest standards in the industry to ensure the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Schlage. The CO Series is ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified, and UL 10C Listed.
- Includes one pre-paired remote lockdown fob (Typical range of up to 75' on secured side and up to 25' on exterior side of the door)
- Continuous internal LED illumination during lockdown/panic mode
- In lockdown/panic mode, only administrative/safety official credentials will override lock
- Always free egress even in lockdown/panic mode
- Manually or computer programmable with audit trail
- Up to 2000 users and up to 2000 audits
- Up to 32 holidays and 16 time zones
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 10C Listed
- User rights stored on the lock
- The ability to add and delete users at the lock
- Available in cylindrical, mortise and exit trim options
- Compatible with major brands of key systems
- Users: Up to 2,000
- Audits: Up to 2,000
- Credential verification time: = 1 second
- Visual/audible communications: Tri-colored LED’s and audible indicators
- Power supply: 4 AA batteries (standard off the shelf: included)
- Voltage range: 4 VDC to 7 VDC
- Max current requirement: Up to 250 mA
- Battery life: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA batteries
- Operating temperature - exterior: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
- Operating temperature - interior: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) due to batteries
- Operating humidity: 0 - 100% non-condensing
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA and RoHS
- Battery life: Up to 2 years with a CR2025 coin cell battery
- Remote lockdown fob is shipped standard with the lock and can be paired to a single lock.
- Remote lockdown fob is sold separately as an accessory and can be paired to up to ten locks.
- Each lock can be paired to up to ten fobs.