Schlage Networked Hardwired Locks
Networked Keyless Locks - Schlage
Schlage networked keyless lock solution gives you instant control of your system. Whether you’re trying to lock down or unlock one door or every door in your facility, add or remove a user, or simply see the status of the opening,you can be confident that you’re doing so in real-time, right from your computer.
• Open Architecture platform allows for easy integration into virtually any access control or other software system.
• Flexible panel interface options ensure seamless communication with your system.
• Direct connection from each AD-300 lock to the ACP via RS485.
• Utilizes PIB300-2D for Wiegand or Clock & Data connection to the ACP; up to 2 locks per PIB300-2D
• Real-time monitoring capability that tell you who went where and when.
• Centralized lockdown feature that allows you to secure your facility instantly.
• Efficient management of access rights, schedules, holidays and more.
• The ability for a large number of openings to be managed from a single computer.
• Configurable Fail Safe/Fail Secure and other capabilities per code.
• Available in cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt, and exit trim
• Available with choice of keypad, magnetic stripe, and multi-technology readers (reads both 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz from single device)
• All card readers available with keypad for dual authentication (card + PIN)
• ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 listed
• Field Upgraded to a FIPS 201-1 compliant solution by adding the FMK reader (sold separately) and by utilizing the most current firmware available