PDQ E629 Series Exit Device Trim STAND Alone Electronic Locks
Finally a smart and economical solution for managing authorized access. Great retro-fit answer for upgrading. Perfect for offices, schools, restaurants or retail when complex hard wired systems are too costly and impractical. Easy programing eliminates the need
to rekey the opening due to lost keys or employee turnover.
– Designed for Heavy Duty Grade 1 high use and abuse applications
– No exposed set-screws or installation fasteners
– Non-volatile memory. Lock programming is retained in the event of a prolonged power outage
– Heavy duty cast alloy escutcheon thru-bolts directly into the exit device chassis
- Designed for use with PDQ’s 6200 series RIM and Surface Vertical Rod exit devices
- Compatible with many exit devices by others
- Control module and battery pack installs on secure side of the door
- Audit trail retrieval (Option K U1 only)
- Rated for up to 100,000 locking cycles
- User rights stored on the lock
- Simple Installation and Programming
- Manual Key Override
- Offered in three attractive lever designs
- Low Battery warning
- Audible and Visual feedback ensure ease of operation
- Durable and Rugged keypad uses 12 stainless steel buttons
- 100 user codes, 1 master code and up to 3000 records
- Relock Mode: With any valid credential the lock will unlock for a configurable number of seconds then re-lock.
- FUNCTIONS: Passage Mode: With any valid credential the lock will unlock and remain unlocked until a valid credential is entered to re-lock the device.
- Emergency Mode: Only the master credential the lock will unlock the door for a configurable number of seconds then re-lock. All other codes are disabled.
- USERS: 100 Users + 1 Master Code
- AUDIT TRAIL: 3,000 records, available on USB model only. Tablet PC (sold separately) required to retrieve audit history.
- INPUT: 12-24 VAC/VDC 300mA max current
- BATTERY LIFE: 100,000 cycles on a set of (4) AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- PROGRAMMING: No external devices or connections required. USB models.
- WEATHER RESISTANCE: Both keypad and control module designed for outdoor applications.
- OPERATING FOR DOORS: 1-3/4" standard. For other door thickness, contact PDQ Customer Service.
- KEY OVERRIDE: Standard (09 Storeroom)
- KEYWAYS: Available in the keyways of most major manufacturers.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE: Best type 6 and 7 pin or Schlage LFIC
- KEYING: Can be MK, CMK, GMK. Available Zero Bitted (K0), Keyed Different (KD), Keyed Alike (KA). Can be keyed into existing masterkey systems of other manufacturers.
- FINISHES: 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze, 626 (US26D) Satin Chrome
- CERTIFICATIONS, LISTINGS, COMPLIANCES: UL 10C listed for "Fire Exit Hardware” labeled for up to 3 hrs, single swing doors 4'0" x 8"0", FCC part 15, PCB RoHS compliant, PDQ exit devices certified to ANSI/BHMA 156.3-2001, Grade 1
- WARRANTY: 24 months Limited Warranty
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Designed and Assembled by PDQ in the USA