Trilogy ETPDL Series
Push Bar Locks - Alarm Lock Trilogy ETPDL Series
The trilogy ETPDL Series features an HID compatible Proxy Card reader, and a real-time clock/calendar that automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time and allows for automated programming of events. The PDL Series locks include several lock types for use with push bar applications (ETPDL). Features three methods of programming, they are
- All features can be programmed manually through the keypad.
- You can transfer programming instructions directly from your laptop or desktop PC using DL Windows’s software and a special AL-PCI cable.
- Data can be transferred from your PC to your PDL lock via the AL DTM2 handheld Data Transfer Module.
In addition, data can be retrieved from the lock in one of three ways
- Through an infrared printer.
- Directly from the lock to the PC.
- Through an AL-DTM2 to your PC.