- Lead lined model for hospital x-ray room doors with double row of screws to straddle lead (specify "LL")
- Frame leaf alignment rib for proper hinge and door location
- 5/16" (8 mm) hinge side
- Plus standard lockside clearance
- Refer to Door and Frame Dimensioning in the General Information section for further details
Fasteners: #12-24 X 11/16" Flat Head Self-Drill Screws
Length Options: Standard and Custom
Door Reinforcement: None required to 200 lbs. Heavier weight use 16-gauge channel.
Frame Reinforcement: None required to 200 lbs. Heavier weight use 16-gauge channel.
Fire Rating: Up to 3 hr. metal and 90 min. wood composite (with studs)
Warranty: All Roton products have a lifetime warranty. When ordering electric Roton, the electric portion of the hinge has a one-year warranty.
Material: Aluminum 6063-T6
- Power Transfer Preparation (EPT 2) or (EPT 10)
- Exposed Electric Contacts (E)
- Exposed Electric Switches (E1S)
- Electric Through-Wire (ETW)
- Electric Monitoring (EMN)
- Electric Through-Wire and Monitoring (ETM)
- Removable Electric Through-Wire (RETW)