Heavy Duty Depository Safes
PLEASE CALL FOR A FREIGHT SHIPPING QUOTE.
GARDALL HEAVY DUTY DEPOSITORY SAFES
Designed to protect money collection where immediate deposit is required. Deposit can be made into the safe while the door is locked. Exclusive baffle design prevents contents from being removed through the entry opening. Hopper rotor is built into safe body and cannot be removed to gain access to the safe.
- CLASS B Insurance Rating – ½” steel door with punch resistant bolt and relocking device to deter forcible entry. 1/4” steel body construction.
- Dual Custody Key Locks – Requires 2 keys to open door for absolute security or finest quality U.L. Group II S&G combination lock – Key changeable combination, capable of 1 million possible choices.
- Triple boltwork with independent relocking device.
- Relocking device – If back cover is knocked off of lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal. Available on either combination or dual key operated doors.
- Rotary Hopper Capacity – 33⁄4” x 9” x 4” designed to fit most standard money bags and envelopes.
- Front Loading Capacity – designed to fit most large money bags – 3” x 101⁄2” x 7”
- Interchangeable Doors – 2 sizes 9”x 9” and 12”x12”.
- 4 anchoring holes in base.
- Color - Gray
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
To Operate Rotary Hopper
- Drop contents into the rotor drum, turn rotor slowly (DO NOT SPIN). Check drum to be certain contents have dropped.
To Operate Front Loading Depository
Pull drop door forward, place items to be deposited inside, release the drop door. Deposited item should drop inside. Open the drop door to be certain.
|Outside Dimensions (in.)||Door||Inside Dimensions (in.)||Inside Cubic Inches||Door Size (in.)||Approx. Weight (lbs)|
|Gardall FL1218||18||11 1/2||13||10 1/2||10 3/4||10 3/4||1213||9 x 9||103|
|Gardall FL1328||25||14 1/2||13||15||13 1/2||11 1/2||2329||12 x 12||165|
|Gardall BL1328||25||14 1/2||13||15||13 1/2||11 1/2||2329||12 x 12||150|
|Gardall RC1237||36 3/4||14 1/2||13||Top||15 1/4||13 3/4||10 3/4||2180||12 x 12||220|
|Bottom||14 3/4||13 3/4||10 3/4||2180|
|*Gardall BL1337||36 1/2||14 1/2||13||Top||12||13 1/2||10 3/4||1742||12 x 12||215|
|Bottom||13 3/4||13 3/4||10 3/4||2032|
|Gardall FL1337SD||36 1/2||14 1/2||13||24 1/2||13 1/2||10 3/4||3592||10 1/2 x 7 1/2||215|
*BL designates depository on back side of safe from door. Add 2” to outside depth for dial and handle.
IMPORTANT! These safes are built with the intent of keeping large bills and valuables out of unprotected areas, until deposits can be made. They are not meant to be used as unprotected storage safes for overnight, or lengthy periods of time. Discuss your needs with our safe professional.