Standalone Proximity Locks | Schlage CO-200-Cylindrical | User Rights on Lock
The CO Series is the ideal solution for customers seeking the added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system.
The CO-200 is computer or manually programmable with users rights stored on the lock. The Handheld Device (HHD) used in conjunction with your access control software, allows you to easily add or delete users and retrieve audits. By issuing electronic credentials you can minimize the number of mechanical keys issued which protects the integrity of your key system. A variety of credential readers are also available including keypad only, magnetic stripe, and proximity. The magnetic stripe and proximity readers are also available with keypad for the added security of dual authentication.
Cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt, and exit trim chassis options are available as well as a wide variety of finishes and levers to suite with your existing hardware. Mechanical key override is standard and compatible with multiple cylinder types. The CO Series is also compatible with many popular brands and types of exit devices.
The CO Series has been tested the highest standards in the industry to ensure quality and reliability you have come to expect from Schlage. The CO Series is ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 Listed.
- Computer programmable with audit trail
- Up to 2000 users and up to 2000 audits
- Up to 32 holidays and 16 time zones
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 Listed
- User rights stored on the lock
- The ability to add and delete users at the lock
- Available in cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt, and exit trim
- Compatible with major brands of key systems and exit devices
- Classroom/storeroom, office, and privacy functions available
- Users: Up to 2,000
- Audits: Up to 2,000
- Credential verification time: = 1 second
- Visual/audible communications: Tri-colored LED’s and audible indicators
- Power supply: 4 AA batteries (standard off the shelf: included)
- Voltage range: 4 VDC to 7 VDC
- Max current requirement: Up to 250 mA
- Battery life: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA batteries
- Operating temperature - exterior: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
- Operating temperature - interior: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) due to batteries
- Operating humidity: 0 - 100% non-condensing
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA and RoHS